Being surrounded by celebrity mom’s like Cindy Crawford, Goldie Hawn and Michelle Pfieffer, up and coming chef and culinary expert Adam Taki has plenty of inspiration in Malibu for his Amazing Taste, a company that marries spice and simplicity. Growing up in the laid back, beach town, Adam has some smart tips for Hollywood Hot Mom in the kitchen. Here’s an artichoke chicken recipe that is easy to make and good for the whole family, too. Bon Apetit!
17 minutes from start to finish - SERVES 4
- chicken breast, 1 pound, boneless & skinless
- Amazing Taste® Chicken Seasoning, 1 packet
- olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- artichoke hearts, 1 can or bottle (12 ounces), marinated
- green onions, 1 cup, chopped
- mushrooms, ½ pound, sliced
- garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon
- oregano flakes, ¼ teaspoon, dry
- chicken broth, ½ cup, low-sodium
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 to 2 inch strips.
- Sprinkle ½ packet of Amazing Taste® Chicken Seasoning on the strips, toss and coat evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat on MEDIUM.
- Add seasoned chicken strips and sauté for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the rest of the Amazing Taste® Chicken
- Seasoning to the browned chicken and stir. Continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- This goes great with pasta or your choice of rice.